In conjunction with a White House initiative to promote the “maker movement” and acknowledge cities that have taken a leadership role, Albuquerque Mayor Richard J. Berry, Intel Corporation and CNM have announced a collaboration to strengthen the downtown Innovation District. Intel will be a Strategic Lead Technology Partner and Sponsor for CNM’s new STEMulus Center in downtown Albuquerque. The announcement comes as the White House hosts its first ever Maker Faire.
- Maker and Volunteer Meeting: 23 July 2014, 7-9ish pm
- Albuquerque Maker Faire on The Morning Brew
- Maker and Volunteer Meeting: 16 July 2014, 7-9ish pm
- Save Those Gallon Milk Jugs!
- Participants in this year’s Mini Maker Faire appear on KASA Fox 2
- Mayor Berry Announces Collaboration to Leverage Maker Movement
- National Day of Making! June 18th!
Special Thanks To
Photos and Video