In conjunction with a White House initiative to promote the “maker movement” and acknowledge cities that have taken a leadership role, Albuquerque Mayor Richard J. Berry, Intel Corporation and CNM have announced a collaboration to strengthen the downtown Innovation District. Intel will be a Strategic Lead Technology Partner and Sponsor for CNM’s new STEMulus Center in downtown Albuquerque. The announcement comes as the White House hosts its first ever Maker Faire.
- Maker Faire Volunteer & Maker Meeting: 27 Aug. 2014
- Maker Faire Volunteer & Maker Meeting: 20 Aug. 2014
- Maker Faire Volunteer & Maker Meeting: 13 Aug. 2014
- Maker and Volunteer Meeting: 6 August 2014 at Quelab
- Community Talk on 94 Rock: Albuquerque Mini Maker Faire
- Maker and Volunteer Meeting: 30 July 2014, 7-9ish pm
- Maker and Volunteer Meeting: 23 July 2014, 7-9ish pm
Special Thanks To
Photos and Video
Custom 2014 Artwork Schwag!
Support the Faire! Purchase mugs, bags, and more with our custom 2014 Mini Maker Faire artwork! Click the image above to browse now.
Free PDF of Make Magazine!