In conjunction with a White House initiative to promote the “maker movement” and acknowledge cities that have taken a leadership role, Albuquerque Mayor Richard J. Berry, Intel Corporation and CNM have announced a collaboration to strengthen the downtown Innovation District. Intel will be a Strategic Lead Technology Partner and Sponsor for CNM’s new STEMulus Center in downtown Albuquerque. The announcement comes as the White House hosts its first ever Maker Faire.
Our 2014 Sponsors
Special Thanks To
- Maker Faire on KRQE
- Maker Faire on Community Talk on Clear Channel
- Maker Faire on The Morning Brew
- Maker Faire Volunteer & Maker Meeting: 8 Sep. 2014
- Maker Faire Volunteer & Maker Meeting: 3 Sep. 2014
- Maker Faire Volunteer & Maker Meeting: 27 Aug. 2014
- Maker Faire Volunteer & Maker Meeting: 20 Aug. 2014
Photos and Video
Custom 2014 Artwork Schwag!
Support the Faire! Purchase mugs, bags, and more with our custom 2014 Mini Maker Faire artwork! Click the image above to browse now.
Free PDF of Make Magazine!