Adam Savage’s talk at Maker Faire Bay Area 2012. Adam tells a great story about his Indiana Jones hat, how he got started building his obsessions, and why makers should embrace the things that they have no choice but to make.
- Community Talk on 94 Rock: Albuquerque Mini Maker Faire
- Maker and Volunteer Meeting: 30 July 2014, 7-9ish pm
- Maker and Volunteer Meeting: 23 July 2014, 7-9ish pm
- Albuquerque Maker Faire on The Morning Brew
- Maker and Volunteer Meeting: 16 July 2014, 7-9ish pm
- Save Those Gallon Milk Jugs!
- Participants in this year’s Mini Maker Faire appear on KASA Fox 2
Special Thanks To
Photos and Video