Adam Savage’s talk at Maker Faire Bay Area 2012. Adam tells a great story about his Indiana Jones hat, how he got started building his obsessions, and why makers should embrace the things that they have no choice but to make.
- Maker and Volunteer Meeting: 23 July 2014, 7-9ish pm
- Albuquerque Maker Faire on The Morning Brew
- Maker and Volunteer Meeting: 16 July 2014, 7-9ish pm
- Save Those Gallon Milk Jugs!
- Participants in this year’s Mini Maker Faire appear on KASA Fox 2
- Mayor Berry Announces Collaboration to Leverage Maker Movement
- National Day of Making! June 18th!
Special Thanks To
Photos and Video